Finally finished a lot of “paperwork” about design, workflow and planning for the application. It took a while (I started the project blog a week or two during community bonding), but now I know exactly what I have to do and what community needs. Also a lot of thanks to all the participants who attended last Tuesday irc meetup for their feedback and help. For me coding starts only from this weekend. Hope to get the work done on courseware privileges until the next week report. Also, know you can read my revised scope.

P.S.: There’s an international film festival here in Cluj, where I spent half of my day watching movies, this is why I almost missed my updates post. I’ll take care it won’t happen again.