Comment Improvements – Week #7

I feel like I got a bit done with week. I went from an unstyled Walker_Comment list to a table that looks and exacts just like the unthreaded one in the WordPress proper. I still have to figure out how to the Walker classes do their threading magic and implement it though.

I fixed the SQL query in one of the comment rethreading functions I wrote so it doesn’t return rows for comments in the Trash. It’s probably not a good idea to change the parent of a published comment to one that’s in the trash…

Also, I talked to Filosofo a bit about some stuff, the comment threading in particular.

Oh, and sorry about the delay for last week’s post. Somehow the status got set to Draft instead of Published and it didn’t go up. I fixed it now, though.