The past week involved a lot of cleanup …

The past week involved a lot of cleanup so there is not much visually to show. I went through to make sure that all the comments described the code and that the code was readable. I also caught a few bugs in the progress. I also completed my midterm evaluation. (Don’t forget yours because Friday is the deadline!)

In about 30 minutes I will be in participating in the UI chat where part of the agenda is to take a look at some of the home page  mockups the team came up with.

My plans for the next week are to hopefully implement some of the ideas from the mockups and to implement Nacin’s idea.