Dashboard Modules – week #9

This week was more silent and without any interesting things in real life, so I spent good time at computer.

So at the beginning of the week I was doing some code cleaning and applying codex rules of codding, some testings and fixing few possible “bad behaviors”, adding more escaping of data in some places where I forget to do it before. After I got back to functionality and started to add more small things which are described and not in scope ( but still in code I have few places with @TODO which are also improvements ). The same for JavaScript part – right now working on it to have better code and compatibility between modules.
And even if description is so small, the job what was done was bigger than in other weeks.