BuddyPress Album – Week #10

This week has been pretty productive, although I’m currently in Greece with my friends :D.

I’ve rewritten lot of the code of the multimedia part of bp-album to make it tidier and cleaner and I merged it with the not-gsoc-related features from other repo.

As now the development repo of bp-album is on google code (see this post), I’m working there for the merge and other changes, but I always copy it to gsoc svn when there’s some important change related to gsoc.

Next week I’ll work on both bp-album and bp-moderation, adding missing features, fixing known bugs and writing documentation.